Filofax

Monday, 30 June 2014

List Pages

Simple Lists



Sorry for my extended absence but I have not been very well.  Hopefully I shall get back to posting on a more regular basis.  

I recently decided to update the pages I use for various lists in my Personal Songbird Filofax and this is what I have created.

Medical List



General Planner List



Blog Planner



The lists are simple and were created as they often are using OneNote 2010.  The layout was inspired by one I saw on Monika Wright's blog I Love it All.  Her list had been downloaded from a site called Living Life Organized.  The paper I used is in fact exceptionally thin card which I purchased for £1 in Poundland.

Finally I made up some more blotting paper sheets as the old ones were getting a little tired.


Blotting Paper


The blotting paper as always was made up using some art paper from The Works and trimmed with some Washi tape.


Well that's all for now, I hope you found my post interesting and also inspiring.


Until next time
Hetty



1 comment:

  1. Hetty I really like your medical idea. Not so much for myself but for aging parents.I find it difficult to remember as each has their own health issues, but I am the go getter for transportation! Also the Blotter page. Great idea.

    M'Lynn
    http://mlynnsorganizedhome.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete