Filofax

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

New Pen & Pencil Holder

Canvas Wrap Pen Holder


When I'm out and about I often like to take a pencil case with me.  Lately I've found a pencil case is a bit cumbersome and started to look for something a little simpler.  I went onto Amazon and found this lovely canvas wrap roll which is great for holding my pens and pencils. The roll came from China and cost me £1.44 with free postage and packing, I think this is exceptionally inexpensive.  I love the Singer sewing machine charm which is attached to the ties.

My Amazona & Canvas Wrap Pen Holder


Unrolled Pen/Pencil Wrap


I love my new canvas wrap and at £1.44 I consider it great value.  I'm so pleased I'm even considering buying a few more in different colours and with different Charms.


Until next time
Hetty


1 comment:

  1. This pen holder is amazing! I *love* things that are cute and useful and cheap all at the same time :) thanks for sharing, I will definitely consider an order!

    ReplyDelete