Filofax

Friday, 1 August 2014

A5 Fine Art Dashboard

Dashboard Number Two


First of all I want to apologise for my lack of posts in the past month, various reasons but mainly ones connected to health and home.  Hopefully my blog postings will now improve and get back to normal.  

I felt my A5 Amazona could do with a new dashboard and again I went to my free fine art catalogues for inspiration.  As you may recall that was the content of my last blog post.  Here are the two images I chose.


Couple On Pier


I love this image of the couple on the pier; unfortunately it also makes me think of Eastbourne Pier which was badly damaged this week by fire.


Dancing Couple


I can't recall if this couple are a bride and groom but again I think it's a lovely image.


I have a number of blog posts planned and I hope to have some of them up before I go to Scotland next week.



Until next time
Hetty

1 comment:

  1. Who are the artists? The paintings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete