Filofax

Thursday, 28 August 2014

"I'm In"

"It's Always A Good Time"

"Owl City"


In the words of my niece Mina "After all the recent terrible tragedies that have happened and are happening, this world needs as much kindness as it can get."  Following in her initiative I'm going to Pay it Forward.  It may be small or it may be large but whoever leaves a comment on my blog plus "I'm in" will receive something Filofax related through their mail box in the next couple of months. Envelopes and packets will be sent out from next week. Once you've left your comment email me your address at: RosesinDecember.Welcome@yahoo.co.uk while also letting me know what size Filofax Organiser you have.  Some of the items I send out may be home made and others will be bought, I hope they will bring a little pleasure into your life. Once you've received something perhaps you too can pay it forward.

Dashboard


Page Marker


Coupon Pocket


The above are just a few possibilities of what you might receive but do remember no two designs will probably be the same. 

I look forward to receiving your comments.


Until next time 
Hetty

3 comments:

  1. I love your coupon pocket and divider!! They're so lovely. :) Also "I'm in." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It's so sweet of you to do this. I think the coupon pocket is adorable. "Im in" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea. You're right. With all of the ugliness going on right now we need to step up the RAK. Thank you for doing this and inspiring us to do the same. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete