Filofax

Friday, 1 August 2014

Recycled Diary Pages

Monthly Diary


I've felt lately that I need some diary pages in my Amazona for the months ahead.  I only keep enough diary pages in my planners for two months, hence I felt the urge to create something to note down forthcoming events.  I purchased the diary for half price at Paperchase and have found many uses for it within my planners.  This is the front page.


August Diary Page

Very little was needed to be done to the page other than adding a little extra paper to the edge after the perforations were trimmed off.  



Diary Page Reverse

The reverse of the diary page varies slightly; it has the same piece of added paper (two designs, one sheet) plus some Washi Tape. This allows the extra paper to bond more firmly. I then punched the holes and this is the end result.

It's great for noting down important dates for the upcoming months.


Until next time
Hetty 

No comments:

Post a Comment