Filofax

Friday, 1 August 2014

Unexpected Bills

Bill Planner


Virtually all my bills are paid by direct debit or standing order but just recently some extra bills have been cropping up that cannot be covered in this way.  To help me not to forget theses extra bills and not incur any penalties or charges I've created a planner page for my extra monthly bills.  As on a number of previous occasions I created a simple table.  There are four columns with the headers Payee, Due Date, Amount and finally a tick box when the bill has been paid.  I took a piece of paper from bookzine Bookstack and trimmed it to size.  I used a Pritt Stick to adhere the bill planner to the page, added some Washi Tape and then punched my holes.

Monthly Bills


Not one of my best photographs but I hope you get the general idea about what I'm hoping to achieve.


I only started it this month but I hope it will turn out to be useful.


Until next time
Hetty

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of pages for stuff like this, but I'm lazy about making them so I always just end up making a list and free-handing it.

    http://giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hetty,
    My name's Joanny and I have just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. This Award is given and created by fellow bloggers. I was also nominated by another blogger on the 7th of August 2014. I have been reading your blog for a while now and I thought I would nominate it. To find out more about how to accept this award. Please follow the link below to my nomination post.
    http://imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Joannywhite :)

    ReplyDelete