Filofax

Monday, 15 September 2014

My Filofax Week 1

My Week


Because of the lack of postings of My Week I've decided to start again at week one.  My last posting was a special, My Weekend which was back in May when I stayed at a youth hostel.  Hopefully I will get back to posting My Week on a weekly basis.  As so often is the case I've had a busy week but nothing overly exciting.  Saying that I will post a photo I took of the Tour of Britain Cycle Race on Saturday. As so often is the case with this type of event, blink and you miss it. 

Here after a long break is My Week.

My Week



Tour Of Britain Cycle Race

Alex Dowsett and Sir Bradley Wiggins were almost certainly there but I couldn't be sure, they moved so fast.


I hope that you enjoyed seeing My Week and I also hope that your week will be a good one.


Until next time 
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment