Filofax

Thursday, 11 September 2014

North Of The Border

Paperchase Glasgow


Before I commence with my new post apologies for not making contact with all the people who have been in touch with me regarding my last post "It's Always A Good Time", I have had a terrible cold recently which was then replaced with a sinus infection.  To all you lovely people I shall be in touch shortly.  

Last month (you can tell how far behind I am) I visited my son Jay in Scotland.  This was my first trip north of the border and I was in no way disappointed.  The people, architecture, shops and weather were fantastic.  The jury is still out on the bagpipers who were practising in the local park for up to twelve hours a day.

One of the first places I went was the Paperchase store in Buchanan Street Glasgow.  It's equally as nice as the Tottenham Court Road branch in London.


Buchanan Street Paperchase


When I was inside the store I asked permission from a lovely guy called Joseph if I could take some photos for my blog and he said it wouldn't be a problem.  He was so helpful and friendly and even tweaked some of the planners for me.


The Organisers


The Filofax Section After Joseph Tweaked It



Some More Organisers



Upstairs At Paperchase


Unfortunately I didn't buy very much in Paperchase even though it was brimming with fantastic organisers and stationery.

After I left Paperchase I popped into John Lewis nearby but didn't purchase anything there.  I did however see Olympic and Commonwealth swimming medallist Michael Jamieson who unfortunately wasn't wearing his Speedos.  


Michael Jamieson


Finally after all that I retired to Cafe Nero to update my Filofax.


Cafe Nero With My Filofax


I was only in Glasgow for five days so I only saw a small part of the city but I have to admit I did visit Paperchase more than once.


Until next time
Hetty



No comments:

Post a Comment