Filofax

Friday, 24 October 2014

Letters & Correspondence

Correspondence Sheet


The past week has been chaotic dealing with various people and companies I've needed to get in touch with. Unfortunately the contact I've made doesn't end there; I now have to follow up with a letter. These letters often have to be done quite quickly and I was staring to lose track of all the correspondence that needed sending.  So to hopefully make any correspondence a little easier I've now created a table in Microsoft Office for my A5 Identity Filofax.  No guarantees it will work but at least I've brought some sort of order to the chaos.

Here's the list I've created.  As usual it's reasonably simple but simplicity appears to work best.
  

Correspondence Replies


Only time will show how well it's working but I'm sure it will do the job I require just fine


Until next time
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment