Filofax

Monday, 27 October 2014

Post Its

Pukka Divider Notes


I can't recall where I bought these Divider Notes from Pukka but they're fantastic for making notes in my Filofax. I have a feeling I may have purchased them at Rymans.


Pukka Divider Notes


I've removed some of the Divider Notes and punched holes along the edge so that I can keep them in my Filofax for when I need them.


Divider Notes Pages


Having a tab on the pages makes it extremely easy to locate notes that I've put in my organiser, a real bonus in a stuffed Filofax.  Some of the colours are almost florescent which can make them easier to locate. I think they cost me less than £3 which makes them quite reasonable to buy.


Until next time
Hetty  


1 comment:

  1. How do you handle the sticky backs of post-its when you hole punch them? Do they lose their sticky from page turning?

    http://giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete