Filofax

Monday, 19 January 2015

My Filofax Week

My Week - Ending January 18th 2015


It's been quite a time since I've posted one but here's My Week.  I suppose lately it's become even more of diary (if that's possible) rather than just a place to keep my appointments. As you can see I had a very busy week last week with a hospital appointment and some blood tests at my doctor's surgery.  Also you can see that last week I used one of the diary pages I made from my Paperchase pad.  These pages are fantastic for using in my Songbird and so far no bleed through of ink.  Here is My Week and I hope you find it interesting.

My Week


Take care and I hope you all have a good week.


Until next time
Hetty

1 comment:

  1. I really like the paper you've used! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award as I really enjoy reading your blog.

    http://stationerystarlet.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete