Filofax

Tuesday, 17 February 2015

New Dashboards & Dividers

Island Escapes


For some time now I've been using my lovely Amazona Filofax to store my medical information. Of late there's been an exceptional amount of information to go inside it.  Because of its size it's excellent for storing lots of information that I need on a regular basis.


Amazona




Not Sure Where This Beautiful Island Is, Sadly Trimmed Off Its Name

I use this divider in a diary I have created for medical notes.



French Polynesia

This is the divider I use in the section for appointments with my doctor.



Again Sadly I Trimmed Off The Location Of This Lovely Island Pool

This divider is in my Gynaecology section.



Stockholm Sweden

This divider is for my sleep clinic and insomnia section.  I have my first appointment with the sleep clinic on Saturday.


Santa Barbara Island

This divider is part of my thyroid section.


Another Unknown Location

This divider is for various bits and pieces until they are fitted into a specific section.



Island Escapes


The images all came from the above Marks & Spencer book Island Escapes which cost me £1 in the charity shop.

I decided to put so many dividers into my Amazona to try and lighten up the content.  So much seems to be happening to me medically at the moment and the images help me not to dwell on the issues too much.

The section names have been put onto luggage tags and laminated; hopefully I will be able to show them to you in my next post.


Until next time
Hetty

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you have a lot of health issues currently.
    Thank you for sharing these lovely dividers & just perfect for the winter months as well :)

    ReplyDelete