Filofax

Saturday, 6 June 2015

A New Bag For My Filofax And Other Bits And Pieces

A Second Bag To Lighten My Load


Often when I go out I put way too much 'stuff' in my bag.  To balance the weight I treated myself to a new bag this week.  The bag looks very similar to Cath Kidston bags but came from an inexpensive store called Shoezone.  Here is the bag that I bought.


My New Flowery Bag


Love To Shop Vouchers

Last week I did a 20 minute phone interview with a company I deal with and they gave me shopping vouchers for my time.  Some of the vouchers helped pay for the bag.  The cost was ten pound in vouchers plus £2.99 from me.  I think it's quite a nice bag for the price.


Plenty Of Room Inside For My Red Personal Metropol



I Can Also Fit In My Tablet & It's Case



Space Inside For My Pen/Pencil Roll Which I Bought From Amazon For About £1.35



The Outside Of My Pen/Pencil Roll


I can also fit in a clear plastic pencil case with glue, small scissors, washi tape and a Sharpie pen.

The second bag definitely makes carrying extra bits and pieces around much easier.


Until next time
Hetty 


1 comment:

  1. It is quite nice. I generally do two bags, but my planner usually goes in the main one.

    ReplyDelete