Filofax

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Bullet Journal Pages

Making Pages For My Filofax


Firstly apologies for my blogging absence which yet again is down to health reasons, I never intended my absence to be this long.  I could explain what my problems are but there simply aren't enough hours in an day.

Now that I'm back my new post as you may have guessed is about my bullet journaling.  I've started using bullet journaling to try and simplify my life even more. My bullet journaling covers many areas and is not exclusive to my Filofax.  Hopefully I will be able to show you exactly what I'm doing in these other areas when I put up future posts.

Here is the basic template I've created for possible blog posts bullet lists.  Some of you may remember I did a post in 2014 called Keeping It Simple, I made small lists for some pockets which were made using OneNote. My blog post bullet lists are very similar to those.


Bullet Pages For My A5 Finsbury Filofax


The main page is from a 6 part A5 notebook from Paperchase.  The page edges were trimmed as the two punched holes didn't fit my Filofax.  I then used a single hole punch to put the six holes in the correct places.  I rounded the page corners of my lists with a small punch. The bullet list was then glued to the Paperchase page.  The Washi tape keeps the list firmly attached.


Possible Blog Post Bullet List


This is what my first possible blog post bullet list looks like.  Having the template to work with makes creating bullet lists much simpler.  If I need to tweak the template for other projects it shouldn't be too difficult.

I hope to be posting again soon with more ideas for my Filofax and my bullet journals.  I hope you've found my post interesting.


Until next time
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment