Filofax

Friday, 5 June 2015

Goals

"Live A Life You Will Remember"

(Nicholas Furlong & Aviccii)

While I was out today I put together a list of goals I would like to achieve. Nothing ground breaking but some list items will probably test my endurance.  Here's the list I created.


My Goals


Keeping it simple I used Paperchase paper suitable for a Personal Filofax. Washi tape and a Sharpie pen for the heading.  I like to create and print off my own lists but I also like to create ones with pen and paper.  

The Filofax I'm using at the moment is my red Personal Metropol. 

I hope you found my post interesting but also hope it's given you ideas for creating your own simple lists.


Until next time
Hetty

1 comment:

  1. Why do some have dots and some lines? Just random? Or a system? :)

    ReplyDelete