Filofax

Thursday, 21 April 2016

A5 Amazona

Diet Project Number Two


Regrettably I've reached a stage in my life where I need to diet again.  I was able to lose some weight for The Diet Project I did for Janet Carr at This Bug's Life.  Unfortunately because of fatigue and other health problems the weight has crept back on despite my best efforts.  I know that it's not going to be easy dieting but I have to try and lose some weight. 

I'm starting to put together my Filofax that I will using to help me with my diet and I didn't really have a choice about which planner I would use.  The planner I've chosen is of course my lovely Amazona.  I've only just begun putting my planner together but I thought I'd show you my progress so far.


My A5 Amazona Filofax Planner

Inside My Amazona 



Bits And Pieces I've Gathered Together To Start My Project


Not much of a start but I'm getting there.

Expect an update soon on how my planner is progressing.



Until next time
Hetty


1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck. At the end of December I decided enough was enough in the weight department. Setting up my A5 to record exercise, weight, water intake, food log, recipes, and comments to myself was a huge help. I attribute it to helping me reach my goals. Go You! Just as an aside: I used the pages of the Amy Knapp Family Organizer as I had it lying around doing nothing of much importance. Works very well.

    ReplyDelete