Filofax

Thursday, 6 July 2017

Let's Begin Again

Welcome To My Day


I find it hard to believe it's been over a year since I've done a blog post but it's true.  Since I last posted I have continued to be unwell, Tests of my Vitamin D showed my levels were exceptionally lo. the tests showed I was close to developing rickets. Secondly I've become gluten intolerant.  I was mainly suffering severe chronic fatigue also suffered a lot of muscle pains.

I so want to continue with my blog but to do that I think I need to change my approach to it.  What I'm hoping to do is diversify and become more eclectic.  I'm not giving up blogging about my Filofax and journals, just covering other subjects as well.  I also hope to make my posts more concise which will help me operate my blog better. 



Expect some new posts very  soon



Until next time
Hetty

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are on the road to recovery 'Hetty' Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Hetty. I really love your blogs. I'm having to take high vitamin D too, but for osteoporosis, along with calcium and magnesium, my tablets are teeny weeny tiny!!!!! I hope you are soon feeling much better for it. Glad to hear you are looking after you, and posting again at your own pace. Take care hunny bear. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments. Much appreciated. Best

      Delete